Where did we go??  

Posted by: Jason, Kelly and Tanner

Ok I've been out of the picture I know but during my break from school I really wanted some quality time with Tanner and Jason and also did some work with our financial company we are starting. So all in all....I've been trying to stay far from my handy laptop!!

So, I'm back in school this week and it's been pretty rough....let me go back two weeks to really let you in on the problem.

We changed daycares for Tanner. He was going to a wonderful lady near the house but we really wanted him interacting with other kids and more in a school environment. So we found a daycare about 3 miles from the house that I really liked (I went to a bunch and couldn't find the one I loved). When I did I was set on it, it was more expensive than what we wanted to pay but we thought we would give it a shot!

Well he cries when we drop him off and then he starts crying when other mom's show up and he has to stay but other than that he seems to be doing well. The teachers said he's their best sleeper, how funny is that. He's one of the youngest in his class and they said he talks more than some of the older ones so that's good to hear!

So....here we are....starting our 2nd week of school and he gets sick AGAIN!! BLAH! But this time I think he has the croup or something. This cold is so different from any other one, he has a fever and it hasn't moved to his chest which is what it usually does right away. So in one way we are thankful b/c we aren't having to use the nebulizer or inhaler but now he has a fever and he doesn't get them very often so we've been concerned. If he's not better in the morning I'm taking him to the doctor tomorrow!

Anyway....so Jason took off work today to stay home with him which was nice for them to have that time together but it just kinda stinks that it's b/c he's sick!

Ok, so now I'm in school and all day worrying about my precious baby at home sick!! :( Makes me soooo sad!

Besides all of this,we had a great break, spent some quality time together that I truly treasure!

So on to other news, I'll be 11 weeks on Saturday!! It's already going fast, I swear it was yesterday I saw those two lines on that little pregnancy test. We go back to the doctor a week from Friday and I hope we get to see the little butterbean!

My friend Michelle is 13 weeks right now, and our boys are almost 3 months apart so it's kinda neat to have a close friend having kids at the same time. It will be neat if we get back to B'ham to have our kids be able to play together!! We are both pretty excited about that! :)

So...no grades yet but I'm not looking forward to them at all....actually I'm really scared. Not only was I sick as a dog from being pregnant I also had a stomach virus for two days during my exams! I got up during one exam so many times that I just finished an hour early b/c I couldn't do it anymore, so fingers crossed that I pulled of a C in that class, which should have been an A class...which really stinks!!

Ok....well it's getting late and I should head to bed to hopefully wake up to a healthier little prince in the morning! :)

Sorry it's been a while but it's so much harder to keep up with this the older Tanner gets and the more involved I get to be with him!!!!

This entry was posted on 1/14/2009 09:15:00 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment