Well, it has been a while since I last posted. We have been so busy. Ok, mostly me studying but time is just flying by.
Jason got a new job at work, YEAH! I am still in law school (I find that impressive myself) and Tanner is doing the norm of making us smile everyday.
We went to the OK state fair last night. Tanner loved it, he didn't cry once, we had to force feed him almost, he would rather look at everything else. We did the Olde Timey pictures (however you spell that). It came out soooo cute! We loved it!
Jason is finished with that house he was working on. He went today to do some last minute landsacping and whatnots. It looks so good. Now if we can get it sold and make some money we'll be doing good!
Tanner is rolling over from his belly to his back like a champ. We felt so lucky b/c he started sleeping through the night at 2 months. UNTIL recently, now he likes to get up about 5 times a night for NO reason except for Mommy to get up and give him his pacifer and roll him back over. Yes we are those terrible parents that allow our baby to sleep on his belly. That's how he slept through the night. Also we have a monitor under his mattress, so if he stops breathing an alarm will sound. Just so you know, it has false alarms and if that won't get you out of bed in half a second I don't know what does. I honestly think I could have ran a marathon not to mention how I man handled Jason out of my way to get to him.
He is also sitting up pretty good on his own. We are just hoping for that crawling to happen any day now!
All in all, he's wonderful and we are loving every minute we spend with him. I can't imagine my life without him.
Well off to you know what...STUDY!
Don't be afraid to post us a comment! :)
Miss you all
This entry was posted
on 9/15/2007 08:56:00 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
Hey, Faith will turn however she feels to get to sleep. I can put her on her back and she'll roll right over onto her tummy. What can you do? :)