Well we now have TWO teeth! We figured as much. Everyone has told us that they normally come in around the same time. We are hoping that was the cause of our Fussy Butt yesterday. Nothing pleased him...and I mean nothing but that stupid pacifier. Which we thought we were giong to try and slowly get rid of. Wow, that was funny on our part. We are torn, do we just go cold turkey and suck it up or do we wait it out longer and then do it later?
Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!
Other than our little man having the blues all is well in the Pruden House. We are planning another poker night this weekend. We have some people from my school and some from Jason's work. It should be a lot of fun. We had game night with some friends a few weeks ago and that was a lot of fun. We'll have to do that again, make it a monthly event if possible.
My little niece called me Friday night to tell me she made homecoming princess! Are you kidding me? I was so happy for her. She sounded so excited about it, and I couldn't have been happier for her. So Congrats my Doodlebug! Doodlebug is my nickname for her, I have no idea when or how it started but the poor child at even 9 will still answer when I say it, you gotta love that!
One last thing, Tanner LOVES the cats, and I mean loves the cat. His eyes get all big and this huge smile just fills his face. It is just amazing to watch him watch the cats. As you can see in the picture, he would do anything to get his hands on goolaush. Actually goo doesn't really seem to mind him that much, NOW! Just wait in a few months, thankfully the cat is declawed!
Until next time! :)
This entry was posted
on 9/24/2007 08:02:00 AM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

About the paci...at about nine/ten months, I starrted weaning Edie to use it just when napping or going to sleep at night. I got tired of having to have it everywhere we went, or losing them, etc. That way, we just kept one in the crib, and she knew when she got up, the paci stayed there.
Then at about 14 months old, I just took it away cold turkey. I had to start rocking her a little more than normal to get her to go down, but in the end, it wasn't that big of a deal. You kind of just have to pick a week that if Tanner is really irritable, you can deal with it (when is that, right?). What I mean is, I just prepared myself that it was going to be a crappy week, and then it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated.
That was our story anyway. As for now, I wouldn't worry to much about it. Just enjoy that you can quiet him down in public if needed...because soon, that will not be the case! :)
Lei-