BLAH!! I'm swimming in stress!! My exams are creeping up on me. First week of December and they are here! I"m a mess....what if I don't pass...what if I barely pass...it's really starting to get to me.
I can see now why people are so stressed in law school. The first couple of months are good but when you start having all your papers due and need time to study, it gets rough. I have to say I know how to take notes that work, of course I JUST figured that out this week. So if I do make it to the next semester, I'll know how to get it done! I'll be ready! :)
My weekends are GONE now...yup...study study study...that's what I'm going to be doing until the December 11th!
Tanner and Jason are doing great! This post was all about a stress release for me!!
I CAN DO IT!!! :)
This entry was posted
on 11/13/2007 11:55:00 AM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
Hey Kel,
When I was in graduate school, I lived by the motto "All I can do is all I can do." I gave it my best shot, and I knew walking into a test I had studied all I possibly could and there was nothing more I could do. Don't stess yourself out. Crack open a book, take a deep breath, sit back, and learn the material. That's all you can do!
Lei-