Almost Done with this semester  

Posted by: Jason, Kelly and Tanner


So, I'm almost completed with my first semester of law school. I have one more exam on Wednesday...Torts! It's been pretty rough. Studying 12 hours plus a day, not seeing Jason or Tanner but maybe an hour a day. I know it will all be worth it. Sunday mornings have been our family time since the school library doesn't open until 1pm. I've enjoyed every minute I have with them.

Come Wednesday, I'm a full time wife and mom again and I can't wait! We can go meet Daddy for lunch if we want, go hang out at the mall, go to wal-mart and buy more things Tanner doesn't need!!! I'm excited to have NOTHING planned!!


So let's talk Tanner!

He has four teeth and another we can see on the way. He can stand on his own, but only holding on to something. He crawls when he wants but still mainly rolls to get where he needs to get. He's an awesome baby, hardly complains. When he's sick I want to hold him and take care of him, and could care less. He had a cold and an ear infection and it was like he didn't skip a beat. He was more tired but not too bad to be around, I was shocked.
He eats like a champ, we give it to him, he puts it in his mouth, chews it up and continues on his way. Of course, Jason has to feed him big people food. I refuse. I have this TERRIBLE fear of him chocking so I can't do it. Jason will give him peas, carrots, anything that he can chew and he does it. So thankfully we have Daddy to allow him to learn and grow properly! Mom is too much of a scaredy cat to do that! :)
Well...I better get back to studying...I'll post more on my time off! I'm very much looking forward to it!

This entry was posted on 12/09/2007 08:06:00 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment