Precious Time  

Posted by: Jason, Kelly and Tanner


Well I thought being out of school I would have more time to post but that was not the case. I am enjoying my time so much with Tanner. When he naps I run around trying to get all the laundry done or whatever needs to be done. I sit him in his highchair while I cook and we just talk (ok me talking to him). We wrestle on the floor and laugh and laugh! I am so thankful for this time I have with him.

It will come to an end on the 14th of Jan. My first day back to school....blah! I know it will be worth it but it won't be easy. I'll probably cry like I did the first time he went to a sitter and the first time with this sitter.


Christmas was great! We went to B'ham and had a lot of fun. The trip was way too short but it was worth the drive. My mom made the trip for me! I have found that I love being around her more and more as the years pass by. Maybe b/c I'm becoming more like her every year! She's just a great person to be around!
New Years we spent with friends here in Ok City. We had a great time and hopefully its a sign of how the year to come will be.
I did not really make a new years resolution, just the norms of eating better and saving more money. But overall I just feel our life together with our baby is just so wonderful I feel to guilty asking for anymore!
Hope you all had a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

This entry was posted on 1/04/2008 04:04:00 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment