Break!  

Posted by: Jason, Kelly and Tanner


So, exams are finally over. We got iced in for about 3 days prior to my last exam. The ice storm came on Saturday night and we were stuck in the house until Wednesday. Actually I think Jason went to work on Tuesday but my school was still closed. A friend of ours, Michelle, stayed with us b/c her power went out during the storm. She finally got power on Friday night...how crazy is that??!!


So now I have a 4 week break and my goal is to not spend money. With one income we knew it would be tough but we weren't sure how tough. I just can't thank Jason enough for this opporunity he is helping me achieve!


So Tanner has been sick for about a week and a half now. It started as a cold, then an ear infection in both ears, then to his lungs and now a cold again. It's really freaking me out b/c this is only the second time he's been sick and I swear it won't go away. Once the snotty nose went away and it got in his lungs we thought it would clear up after we got the inhaler. Now it's another cold and we are hoping it doesn't go through the cycle again. I'm a nervous wreck, as always. We are suppose to head to Birmingham on Wednesday night and with him being sick I'm dreading the drive and the "vacation." However, it will be nice to see everyone and for everyone to meet Tanner. My dad hasn't seen him yet, so that will be neat for them to meet him. My mom has come out to Arizona and Oklahoma to see him...she's so awesome!!


So, now I just sit around waiting for my grades to see if I passed or not. If I don't pass, I'll be shocked but that's how it goes. I just want to graduate, pass the bar and start this career finally! I just feel like I've gotten a really late start in my career path. I was lost for so long in what I wanted to do, I really had no clue and now about 8 months before I turn 30 I'm finally seeing the light! I guess its better I figured it out at some point than never at all!


So I'll try to post more on my break, hopefully I'll have wonderful news that my precious baby boy is well and into everything again!!!

This entry was posted on 12/16/2007 09:59:00 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment