Update  

Posted by: Jason, Kelly and Tanner

So...I have to admit that I've gotten really lazy in my postings, I've probably even lost some of my viewers b/c of it! So I'm going to try really hard to post more.


Last night Tanner finally figured out how to drive his car forward, rather than only backwards. I caught an eye of him trying and he finally did it. I was peeking through the doorway, hoping he wouldn't see me. It was so cute and he looked so proud!




The picture above is from our trip to the lake, Lake Texoma. We were finally able to get our boat in the water and go for a ride or two. I even road the tube being pulled behind. I would much rather ski, seems to get less water in the eyes, but we don't have any skis at the moment. Tanner is really starting to like the water, he didn't mind the boat but HATED the life jacket. Those glasses lasted about 2 minutes but we made him keep the jacket on of course! He likes to get in the float in the lake and just watch everyone play. Then he'll sit on the side and just play with his toys, it's really cute.




So Tanner's sitter is having a baby, MONDAY and he is going to a new lady for two weeks. Yes I said TWO weeks. She's crazy not taking more time off than that but that's what she said. She may be singing a different tune after two weeks but that's ok, we'll see how it all works out. So we went to visit the new sitter the other week and I really like her. She's older and more like a grandma which I think will be nice for Tanner. The lady he goes to now is a lot younger and plays with him a lot, so we'll see how it works out!


Well I may get my grades today, so if no post, could be a bad sign or I'm just too happy to post anything!!!

This entry was posted on 6/19/2008 07:17:00 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment