Try, Try and Try again  

Posted by: Jason, Kelly and Tanner


So I've tried for I don't know how long to write something to this blog. I've had paragraphs and then been interupted by WORK..ha ha or my sweet baby boy. So I'm trying AGAIN!


So let's update you on the family!

Kelly - Finally done with my first year of law school! I get my grades back around the 20th and if you don't hear from me after that, probably not a good sign! I am now working full time at a law firm here in OK city. Plus I'm taking one summer class. It will help my last semester of school to not have to take as many classes if I take one this summer and one next summer! Let's hope it all works out like that! So far, all is well with me!


Jason - Well currently Jason is out of town in PA for work. He's been there about a week and said that the training is going well. He is due home tomorrow and Tanner and I can't wait! I love my quality time I get with Tanner alone but I sure miss him when he's gone! Other than that, Jason is doing great! I'm hoping he'll start back on finishing his Masters soon but with me in school it may not be possible.


Tanner - we are officially walking now! He's all over the place and honestly it's a love/hate relationship! I love to watch him walk and discover new things but when it's at movie gallery it's not as much fun! Plus the falling down and scratching his face isn't much fun either!

So all is well with our little man!


Here is a picture for our fun in the sun at the house last weekend! We are heading back the lake this weekend so I'll have to try and post some more!


Much Love

This entry was posted on 6/05/2008 01:17:00 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment