Confession....  

Posted by: Jason, Kelly and Tanner

So I belong to a mommy group here in Oklahoma City. It's through yahoo so it's all through emails and some meetings when we can. I love it, I get to make new friends, talk about my son, my day or anything else that is needed. However....

One of my fellow moms asked about getting rid of the pacifier....(at this point Tanner did NOT have hs any longer). So I proceed to tell her how we got him off of it, gradual but hard and we were so excited when we did it. This was in September I do believe.

Come October Tanner went to the hospital and I felt so bad for him I gave it BACK to him. I know....Jason and I both gave him because he couldn't hardly leave his bed and we just felt so guilty. Well now it's all he thinks about, it's like a freaking drug.
We'll be out somewhere and he will get tired and just say "pacie" "pacie" over and over. So I've had to start remembering to bring the stupid thing along wherever we go and it's so dang annoying.

I have yet to tell my mommy group that we have reverted back and we don't know when we are going to try to take it away AGAIN! I keep making excuses and now it's b/c of my exams. As soon as I'm done with school we are going to get rid of it, which will be Dec 19th! By then I'll say, oh just wait until the new year and then it's gone! Ha Ha Ha!! So I guess I won't be asking my mommy group how to get rid of a pacie anytime soon!!! :)

This entry was posted on 11/16/2008 12:12:00 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment