Well it's another week of law school down! It seems to be going well for me, I hope it continues! Not too much new here this week.
Jason is working on fixing up a house with a friend, they are almost done. It's been a long project, well I say long and we've only been here 2 months. Regardless, it takes up a lot of his time. Most nights I'm not at school we go to the house so Jason can see what we look like! It's been a good experience and it is coming to an end here soon. I'm really proud of him and all the hard work he put into that house. It's a world of difference. It's just amazing to watch the process. So we are exicted that he will be home more with it being done!
Tanner is starting to move a little more when he's on his tummy. In his bed it's like he gets up and dances and moves in a million different ways. Everytime I go check on him he's in a different place, it's so cute to see him roll around like that. Ok, I say roll but not literally rolling. We only have the tummy to the back movement at this point.
He is going to physical therapy for his neck, we start going every week, starting today. We are hoping his neck is 100% normal within a few weeks. That is our plan at least! So fingers crossed! To us you can barely tell but we look at pictures we take and can still see the tilt.
Tanner will be 5 months old tomorrow! YEAH!!Just a quick note, I miss my girls and Judge at the court in Parker! You ladies ROCK! :) I can't wait to come back and visit and see all your smiling faces!!
We miss everyone and we'll chat soon!!!
Please leave comments...we love to hear from everyone! :)
This entry was posted
on 8/24/2007 07:42:00 AM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
