Well we have a class that is a one credit, one week class! Today was the last day and yet the begining for all the other classes. I feel that I'm suppose to be here so that must mean something good, right!?
Tanner seems to be doing great at his new sitters house! Jason is doing well at work, so that leaves me to do well in school!
Oh and I'm 29 today! One more year in my 20's kinda a scary notion! My wondeful and loving husband got me a beautiful necklace with our son's birthstone on it. I LOVE it!
Tanner is growing like a weed, he's turnig over more and talking up a store. Tannese is the language and we are slowly figuring it out! :)
Well off to study!!
This entry was posted
on 8/17/2007 02:03:00 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
Hey Kelly! Happy Belated B-day! You are now as old as I am, for awhile anyways. Sounds like things are going well. We do miss you. But I wish you all the best. Give Tanner a great big kiss and hug from me. Tell Jason Hi! Take care!