Today I start law school. I'm sorta in shock about the whole thing. It started as an idea and now a reality!
Jason has been so supportive, I don't think I would be here without him!
Tanner goes to his sitter today, which is always hard to drop him off but I know this entire experience will be worth it to him in the end. It's only 3 years in order to give him, well us a better life.
Hopefully Jason and I can keep this blog going so everyone is able to keep up with us. At the rate we move we need something stable for everyone else!
This entry was posted
on 8/14/2007 07:28:00 AM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
I'm so proud of you Brain!!! You're going to make an excellent lawyer!
Love,
Pinky