So...it was Valentine's day...the day I have always questioned. I mean when I was single it was never fun if I wasn't dating anyone, then if I was dating someone it was akward if it had not been for long .....always a tough day. Now....the married Valentine's world is so much better. We have vowed not to gave into Hallmark and all the other places that suck you in to buying overpriced items. So...no cards...no flowers...and NEVER will we go out to dinner on V'day. I did however get a wonderful surprise....I came home to a hot bath and candles lit ALL for me! It was so sweet! Of course I didn't get home until after 9pm due to classes. The boys stayed up just to say they love me and to let me relax a minute.
After my minute expired they were both in the bathroom, one talking and the other trying to get in and splashing the water all over the place. It was too cute! So I ended up getting out and Jason stayed to brush his teeth and right when he was turning around to get Tanner....he went in head first. Thankfully the water had cooled and was almost drained....but he was in his clothes and diaper and LOVING every minute of it!
All in all...it was a great Valentine's day even though we don't really celebrate! We always tell eachother we love eachother....we just don't think spending $100 on flowers and candy are the way to go! :)
Ok...so when we are making cash hand over fist...ask me again how I view this holiday! :)
Happy Valentine's Day!
After my minute expired they were both in the bathroom, one talking and the other trying to get in and splashing the water all over the place. It was too cute! So I ended up getting out and Jason stayed to brush his teeth and right when he was turning around to get Tanner....he went in head first. Thankfully the water had cooled and was almost drained....but he was in his clothes and diaper and LOVING every minute of it!
All in all...it was a great Valentine's day even though we don't really celebrate! We always tell eachother we love eachother....we just don't think spending $100 on flowers and candy are the way to go! :)
Ok...so when we are making cash hand over fist...ask me again how I view this holiday! :)
Happy Valentine's Day!
This entry was posted
on 2/15/2008 04:00:00 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
