Just another day in paradise!  

Posted by: Jason, Kelly and Tanner


So...Tanner is now 11 months old! Jason and I often reflect back where we were a year ago with each passing month. Every month Tanner gets older we remember what it was like just waiting for him to get here. It's just amazing to think about. We both are just so thankful for him and what he has brought into our life.
Sometimes we talk about what we would be like without him, how much easier it would be to go grocery shopping, travel, everyday activities, but neither of us would want to have that back. We are just so in love with our little man.
Last night Jason was reading to Tanner, and although he could have cared less what was going on, he just loved that the two of us were sitting there with him. I know we will always treasure these moments!

Jason got a new job with Amerigas, not sure when he starts. We are thinking sometime next week. It's going to be back in management again. Things just seem to be going well for us. I seem to be well in school.
Tanner on the other hand is starting the stage of knowing we are leaving. He is starting to cry when I drop him off and I hate it. He cried when we went out Saturday night to the Barrister's Ball. It just breaks my heart to see him with his hands out wanting me to hold him. It's like a catch 22, I want him to want me, but I want so bad for him to be independent. I guess only time will help him to realize that we do come back!

Time to start getting ready for another fun filled day at school! :)

This entry was posted on 2/26/2008 11:09:00 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment