So it's Spring Break for me....and what have I done....well Mon-Wed I was in the library all day, today I've been cleaning the house and studying! OH YEAH!!
So the big news is.....Tanner will be ONE next week! Yup on the 25th our little guy turns one year old!
We can't believe it....time really has FLOWN by....we are so grateful for all this past year has brought us.
Our beautiful son, I started law school, Jason got back into management (oh he got a new job), we moved to Oklahoma...Ok...so we did all the major stressers....moved, bought house, quit job, got new job, started school and had a baby!! Is there a big enough tax break for all the headache, I think not!!
So lately I've been pretty frustarted with money for school...it seems like every other email I get is about a scholarship opportunity but nothing that I would apply to. I'm not a minority, I'm legal, I'm not single, I'm not below poverty..the list goes on and on....but damnit it's going to cost us $100,000 in loans! I mean where is my break for me busting my butt and doing right by my family?? I just get so mad....So I'm hoping to fill out my scholarship form at school and get SOMETHING. I'm trying to transfer to OU b/c it's HALF the price...OCU is private and they thing we should name our first born Sarkey or GoldStar (only understand if you are the school)!!
Ok...I'm done but I'm still mad!!!
Alright....I should get back to cleaning for Jason comes home...its never a good thing for me to have a day off, the entire house ends up being rearranged! :) Man I am just like my mother!!!
This entry was posted
on 3/20/2008 04:15:00 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.