Tanner Turns ONE  

Posted by: Jason, Kelly and Tanner


So Our little man turns ONE tomorrow! One year has passed...can I even look back to all the moments we laughed, cried, prayed for sleep, wished for more time....the list goes on. One year..wow all that is wrapped into one year is just amazing.


He learned to nurse, switch to a bottle, roll over, eat (anything), sit-up, crawl, stand-up, and I wish I could say walk, but that hasn't happened. However, we have met so many milestones that we are just so thankful for!!


So, when we got married we wanted a baby right away, and instead we got 3 years to prepare ourselves for our precious baby. He has brought nothing but joy and happiness into our lives. We just watch him and can't believe he's our little boy. We can't explain how much we love him.


So we had a birthday party this weekend. It wasn't a large party but it was just enough for him. Some cake, some toys and some friends celebrating it ended up being a great day!


We are looking forward to this next year of Tanner's life and see all the wonderful things yet to be discovered by having a one year old!!

I love you Tan Man!!

This entry was posted on 3/24/2008 07:51:00 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment