So..today the big brief is do...the appellate brief..yeah! Can't wait to get this thing turned in. I have slaved over it and yet still anticipate on getting a C. But whatever!
SO guilt...well everyday I drop Tanner off at the sitters around noon and head to school. I go to the library and study until 3:30 when my first class starts each day, yet I feel guilty for dropping him off EVERYDAY!
So I am now going to drop him off at 1:00..I know what's an hour...well it's an hour more with me and an hour less at the sitter. Don't get me wrong, I really like the lady that watches him but I just want more time together.
Next semester (assuming I"m still at OCU...fingers crossed I get into OU)...anyway...if I stay here my Monday and Wednesday classes don't start until 6pm!! THat will totally rock. I could drop him off at like 4 and Jason get him at 5:30....and still no class on Fridays....Maybe I won't feel so dang guilty anymore.
Tanner is now starting to get an attitude! He screams when he doesn't get his way or he's frustrated and we don't know what to do. We try not to acknowledge it but after a while it starts to work your nerves. We have tried to direct him to something else...so he's not frustrated....and that seems to work...UNTIL he gest mad at something again!.....So any words of wisdom from my fellow moms out there, that would be greatly appreciated!
This entry was posted
on 4/03/2008 02:33:00 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.