So, it's that time again...EXAMS! My last day of class is April 28th and then the rest of that week off then two weeks of exams! Oh and Jason is going out of town during one of those weeks! Not only will I be stressed about exams but he won't be around to help out with little man! Thankfully he leaves on a Sunday and gets back the following Friday, so I don't have to beg someone to watch him ALL day on a Saturday or Sunday!
I'm really looking forward to getting this first year behind me. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I seriously have to stop and think about what month it is, sometimes I pretty far behind in that area.
With Tanner growing like a weed, school flying by, Jason and I have to stop and catch our breath sometimes.
I plan to work this summer and hopefully go to summer school (still on the waiting list at this point).
Our goal is to save save save or pay pay pay (towards my loans that is). This way we won't have AS much debt at the end, but regardless we will be up to our eyeballs in debt!
I KNOW...it will be worth it! I mean even if we don't pay, that can't take my degree away, right!? :) Only kidding!
I hope everyone has seen the video of Tanner dancing to Ellen on youtube. It's so dang cute! We dance to her every morning, I just love that show!
Ok, so if I'm studying hard like I should be I won't be posting here until after exams!! Time to get down to business again.
Thanks again for all the support!
This entry was posted
on 4/15/2008 04:47:00 PM
and is filed under
Tanner dancing to Ellen...gotta love that kid
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.