So it's been a while but I have been studying my butt off! Although I'm not sure it all paid off this semester, I feel like I did worse actually I know I didn't do that well but I should still pass, so we'll see how it goes.
I have one more exam left which is Friday. Criminal Procedure...oh joy! :) Actually it should be the easiest exam, not b/c it will be easy but b/c the material is easier to understand.
I got a job offer today...YEAH! I'll be working at a law office here in OK City. Thanks to my friend Michelle Roberts who hooked me up! THANKS AGAIN!! Anyway, so I start Monday and I'm really excited. I'm going to hate being away from Tanner but it will be good to be able to start saving a little money now!
I'll have my weekends back so actually I'll have MORE time with my little man!!
Ok...well better get back to studying and for anyone out there that still looks at this blog, Thanks! :)
This entry was posted
on 5/14/2008 02:55:00 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.