Another addition to the family (not from me)  

Posted by: Jason, Kelly and Tanner


My nephew turned one on Saturday and I had a new neice arrive Sunday! Our family keeps growing.

So between Jason and I we have 9 neices and nephews!! I just realized all our siblings have 3 kids but us! :) Only time will tell!

We do want more kids, at least one more but the plan is after I graduate or I should say after I pass the bar. We'll start trying again. However, it took us 3 years to get this little bundle of joy, maybe we should start now! :)


Tanner has a cold, poor guy. Doesn't seem to be too much of an issue at this point. Runny nose and a little more tired than usual but so far that's it. Fingers crossed that's all we have. I hate when he's sick b/c I just want the world to stop so I can make him better. This is only the second time he's been sick so I'm guessing that's pretty good. Every since he was born I have been germ crazy. I wash my hands ALL the time, wash everything in HOT HOT HOT water. His bottles get hand washed b/c I don't trust the dishwasher. Yet I'm ok with the dishwasher washing MY dishes! Go figure!


Nothing much to report, the weeks are flying by with school. Those exams will be on me so quick. I'm really getting nervous. I think I have anxiety dreams more and more often. I just have to get through this first set of exams and then I'll know what to expect from here on out. Anticipation is a strong feeling!


The picture posted is one of my favorites! My two favorite people....it doesn't get better than that!

This entry was posted on 10/16/2007 09:59:00 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment