Why the blog?  

Posted by: Jason, Kelly and Tanner


Sometimes I wonder why I even bother posting on this thing. Do people actually read it? Do people actually care?


Well if nothing else I get to brag about my beautiful family and how lucky we are! :)


So this weekend was the big OU v Texas football game. It was in Texas, so we thought, let's go to the zoo! Seriously, what a great idea. Hardly anyone was there. I didn't think I would see anyone with OU on but we did. I have never been to a state that is more crazy about college football. I know Alabama is crazy but this city...I just can not explain it. People are in OU head to toe ALL THE TIME! So all I have to say on the subject is Roll Tide!


So our zoo trip was a lot of fun. Tanner seemed to like the "kitties" and the gorillas! He watched the gorillas like he was so confused. It was a lot of fun to watch him see new things.
I'm half way through the semester, or a little more so. They are starting to talk about exams and outlines, studying, etc. I'm getting pretty nervous. I'm starting to have anxiety dreams I'm so nervous.
I was told by someone, names are not said to protect the guilty, that I wouldn't make it through law school with a baby. That line rings in my head everyday. It's my motivation to do my best and prove that person wrong. It was a slap in the face yet the motivation I needed. Now I know it wasn't said to motivate, it was said b/c this person is just RUDE! Regardless, I'm going to do my best and if that doesn't get me through then I just wasn't meant to become a lawyer. That is something that will be hard to swallow but I do have a lot of people that love me no matter what and that's all I need in my life! :)
But enough of that crap...I'm going to work hard and I'm going to get through this! :)
Well I do hope some people out there do read these and if any of you have blogs please let me know, I would love to read them! :)

This entry was posted on 10/08/2007 12:02:00 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Hey Kelly I always read your blog. I like to see how everyone is doing and especially see pics of Tanner. I finally broke down last week and gave Drew his first hair cut. He wasn't too happy but he now looks like my little man. He's growing up too fast.

You know I am so glad you aren't listening to that person, whomever they may be, because you can do anything you put your mind to. You are Kelly and the Kelly I know can do it! Keep it up...you will do great.

-Steph

Thanks Steph!! Do you have a blog or just myspace?
Drew got a haircut...I loved his hair, it was a character trait I think! :)
Post some pictures on myspace of his new hairdo! I would LOVE to see it!
Tanner has 3 little hairs that are VERY long but I refuse to cut them. Jason just makes fun of me but I don't care...it's too funny to cut right now!
Thanks for reading!

Post a Comment