Shots Shots and More Shots  

Posted by: Jason, Kelly and Tanner

How many shots can my little man get? Ok so he got some when he was born, then again at like 2 or 3 months, then at 4 and 6 now the flu shot! I'm freaking out! How can this little body hold so much?
I have been going back and forth with the flu shot. So I ended up getting mine yesterday (first) and Tanner's today. I have to be turning into my mother, I am so paranoid about everything. Not to say that Mom is paranoid but I want to protect my little baby from anything and everything. So the flu shot is a catch 22. Do I get the shot and risk him getting sick from the shot or do I not get him the shot and risk him getting the flu!!

So we ended up taking him to get the shot. Since I'm in school and around a bunch of people and Jason at work is around a bunch of people, it was probably safer to try and prevent the flu. So tomorrow morning if he wakes up with no illness I will be thankful in my decision. I do know that he can still get the flu but hopefully this keeps the chances down!

Ok..all you with babies...did you get them the flu shots??? I know my sis is giving her one year old the flu shot and her 10 and 11 year olds. Her husband HAS to get it....so I'm not the only one putting their child through this chance. So tell me please!
Steph...is Drew getting the flu shot....what bout you Leigh...is Edie getting the flu shot! Of course it's too late now to turn back but I still like to hear what other moms did or are going to do!

So I'm turning into my mother...which is fine with me...I do love my mom!!

This entry was posted on 10/25/2007 10:05:00 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Yea, we did a flu shot last year, and she actually didn't even cry when they gave it to her. Thanks for the reminder...I need to schedule her one again for this year. I sure Edie would thank you too! :)

Lei-

Post a Comment