So, I wish I had something to report but all is pretty much the same around here. Work, School and Tanner! Life is good!
Tanner is trying all kinds of new foods which is always a fun time for Daddy! I think that is Jason's favorite thing to do, watch Tanner's reaction to new things.
School is going well, I'm half way through the semester. Which is actually pretty scary. That means I have exams coming up and you only get one chance to pass the class!!! Freaks me out a little but I really feel I'm putting forth the effort and getting a lot in return.
We went to an Alpaca Farm this weekend. It was pretty neat to see those animals up close. We got to touch them and really see what they are like. Tanner loves the cats and dogs so we thought for sure he would get all excited, but he didn't. He did fall asleep on the way there, so we are hoping he was just tired. Mommy and Daddy had a good time!
We also had some friends over to play poker this weekend. We had a good time. I lost and Jason won some, so we came out even. Not a bad way to end. We are going to start planning game night with a food night as well. We'll pick a type of food and everyone will bring something in that range. Plus play games, it should be a lot of fun.
I had a speech yesterday in one of my voluntary classes I'm taking. I talked about Ovarian Cancer. I was happy that I was able to have that opportunity to still discuss this, since it is something I am very passionate about.
Well that's all I have for now! Any suggestions on food would be greatly appreciated.
This entry was posted
on 10/03/2007 08:27:00 AM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.