Well this weekend seemed to just FLY by!! Let's see Friday night Jason played Disc golf with a friend, then his friend and his wife and kids came over and we made pizza and played Wii! I think they left around 11pm! So we were exhausted by the time our heads hit the pillows! Tanner actually went to sleep around 9:30 or so and didn't make a peep all night!
Ok..I have to confess, I gave him his pacifier b/c I knew he wouldn't make a peep if he had it! He will stay awake for 30 minutes and just lay in his bed if I give it to him. So when he's sick or nights like that, I give in and let him have it. He still goes to bed without it almost every other night, so I don't feel to bad!
Saturday morning we went to our weekly training session for our financial company and after that I set out recruiting....I got SEVEN people!! Saturday night we went to a Greek Festival with our friends Jay and Lyndi, which is where the new video comes into play! As soon as it's done downloading it will show up on the right with the videos! I must say...TOO dang funny! I'll give you ONE guess as to what he's doing......yup...dancing!
Sunday we were a little lazy, Jason slept in for once this week (I normally get to during the week, well sleeping in consists of 8 am!!).
I had a class from 1-5 today for an exam I have to take for school next month! I ran some errands after and the came home to STUDY some more. WHile I was gone Jason did all the laundry...what a wonderful way to walk into the door, Tanner happy and content and Daddy doing the laundry, does life get any better than that?
Now things are winding down, everyone is getting ready for bed!! This week Jason will be gone for a few days so me and TanMan have to keep the house in one piece! It's always a struggle when Jason goes out of town b/c I have class so late that I have to find someone to watch Tanner. Luckily his sitter is going to do it for me this week, which is so close to the house it will make life a lot easier!
I changed my mind, here is the video here of the Greek Festival!
This entry was posted
on 10/26/2008 08:46:00 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
I miss you guys so much!! Studying for finals just isn't the same... speaking of - ours are in like 2 weeks!!! This semester is flying by so fast but I can't wait to see you guys and play with TanMan!!