A Hit Hit here and a Hit Hit there......  

Posted by: Jason, Kelly and Tanner

So ....we are all well!! Yup, Mr. Tanner gave me his sickness and I too have been under the weather, actually that is an understatement. I had not felt that bad in I don't know how long.

So this week we have been getting out of the house, doing some shopping, some recruiting for our new careers and just living day-to-day!! We haven't done anything exciting this past week.

We do have one issue, that has been a constant area of concern, so if anyone has any great tips, I'll glady take them.
HITTING!! Yup, our precious little boy just loves to hit. I have no idea why, sometimes it seems like he does it because he's excited and other times because he's mad. We tell him "NO" or "No hitting" but nothing works! I've popped him on the butt but he now realizes that he really can't feel a thing from Mommy's spankings so he just laughs, no really he laughs when I spank him. So I've stopped doing that b/c it's a waste of time. The only thing I have found that works is making him sit down, no matter where he is if I say "SIT DOWN" he gets all mad. He'll do it but regardless, it's not helping the hitting issue.

Seriously, I can tell him "SIT DOWN, we don't hit" and he'll walk over and hit me b/c he gets mad....are you kidding me? We are hoping this is some crazy stage he's going through but it sure is annoying!!! It's just so dang frustrating!!!

On a side note: I have to admit that I love the fact that he can run around and play now. I know it's more work for me but to see him explore the world is just amazing!!!

This entry was posted on 10/20/2008 10:52:00 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment