Ok, for those of you that know me WELL....you know that I'm not real shy when it comes to a few potty mouth words!
When I found out we were having a baby, Jason and I laughed at how we would have to watch our language right away so we would never be "those parents".....so I know what you are thinking now "Oh no, what did Tanner say"......and you are wrong!
At this point Tanner has not said anything bad, at least from what we know of what he's saying but lately he's been mocking us like crazy! We get a kick out of making him say funny words. We add funny words and accentuate them so those are the ones he repeats! I guess this is what Moms and Dads do for fun (at least that's what we think or hope)!!!
Another terrible habit of mine is my language while driving, it consists of "MOVE OUT OF MY WAY"...or "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" or..... "DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE?" so now I hear my mocking bird in the back saying "MOVE" or "WOW" and yelling anything else (not really sure what he's saying) as we drive down the road!
I must admit that it's pretty dang funny but I know those terrible potty mouth words will come up soon enough and we'll both feel guilty and try very hard to not say them anymore!
So hopefully there will be no blogs on the terrible words our poor son repeated but I won't be surprised!! :)
This entry was posted
on 10/30/2008 05:36:00 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.