Motorcycles...  

Posted by: Jason, Kelly and Tanner

Tanner is obessed with motorcycles. Even if he hears a car that sounds like one, he will stop whatever he's doing to go to a window or look around until he finds it. He points and has this HUGE smile on his face.

So today I went to Walgreens to get some things and he was having a fit (for no apparent reason) so I went down the toy aisle and all of a sudden he stopped crying and just pointed at the motorcyle little toy!

So I grabbed it and handed it to him, he just sat in the cart staring at it for (it seemed like) 10 minutes. I was able to finish up my shopping and occasionally here "Mama.....moorecccle" and I would say "oh wow Tanner."


So of course I bought it and when we got in the car he just kept handing it to me, so I quickly figured out he wanted me to open it.....so I open the dang thing and it a good size motorcylce but it's on a platform and it won't come off. So he can't even drive the dang thing around.


But....he played with all the way home. We got home and we went straight to the kitchen floor to drive it.....it was so pathetic...he was pushing it around on the ground with the platform on it, it was making a terrible noise and I couldn't do anything but laugh!


So, I promised him (of course he didn't have a clue) to go to Wal-Mart tomorrow and get a better one (I have to go anyway of course!) So hopefully he can actually play with one!!!

As I was typing a helicopter was flying around and Tanner ran to the window screaming MOTORCYCLE. I wasn't sure how to approach the subject of helicopters just yet!

This entry was posted on 10/01/2008 01:09:00 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment