Ok...I don't have pictures but I hope Missy will send me some soon! My Best Friend Melissa Blair came to Oklahoma City this past weekend!!
Her husband, Dan's family lives here so they came to visit them. Missy and I see eachother about once every 3 or 4 years. Just the way our worlds work.
Anyway...Braden had his 1st birthday party on Saturday and Tanner and I went. I forgot my camera which is so unlike me! But Missy took a bunch and hopefully she will send me some SOON!! She flew back home today so I'll give her a few days!
At the party, Tanner found a new girlfriend, seriously he LOVES the ladies. Everywhere we go, he will find a pretty girl (and I say girl but they are women) and he just attachs himself to them. He wants them to hold him and play with him. I felt bad b/c the lady he choose at the party was Missy's sister-in-law Melissa. Who by the way had her 1 year old there that was sharing a party with Braden and trying to enjoy her son's birthday and Tanner just kept coming up to her bringing her toys or wanting to sit with her. I felt bad for her but he was having such a great time!!
Ok...so hopefully I can post some pictures of Tanner at Braden's birthday party!!!
This entry was posted
on 10/20/2008 11:00:00 AM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.